Brand Connect Social Features
Admins can enable liking, commenting, and view and download counts of assets in Brand Connect, which helps bring successful and popular assets to the forefront.
Note: This feature is only available for customers with Brand Connect Plus. If you would like to upgrade your Brand Connect subscription plan, please contact your customer success manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
This article covers the following topics:
- Turn on social features
- Use social features
Turn on social features:
- Log in to Webdam and click Brands in the top navigation.
- Click Edit for the Brand Connect portal you want to configure.
- In the top navigation, select Settings.
- Check the box next to Enable/Disable Social to enable the social features. When enabled, users may like and comment on assets.
- Check the box next to Enable/Disable download and view count to enable download and view counts. When enabled, users can see how many times an asset has been viewed and downloaded.
- Click the SAVE button when you’re finished.
Here is an example of an asset with both features enabled:
Use social features:
- Like: Users may like assets by clicking the icon on the asset thumbnail or asset details page.
- Comment: Users can comment by clicking the icon on the asset thumbnail or the Comments section of the asset details page. All comments will be visible to users with view permissions to that asset.
- Views: The view count will display next to the icon on the thumbnail and asset details page.
- Downloads: The number of downloads will display next to the icon on the asset thumbnail and details page.