This article covers the following topics:
- Download Assets
- Desired Presets
- Download Requests
You can download a single asset or a group of assets.
- Select the asset(s) you want to download. To select multiple assets, hold down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key on a Mac.
- Click the Download button on the actions toolbar.
- Set the desired preset (more info below) and click Submit.
Note: You may need to submit a form to download some assets. Contact your administrator if you have questions about your download permissions.
You can convert assets upon download by choosing a desired preset configured by the system admin and/or creating your own custom preset.
To create a custom preset:
- Choose Custom from the desired preset.
- Select the File Format from the dropdown.
- Set the resolution, dimensions and color space as needed. If left blank, the file will retain its original setting when downloaded.
If you’d like to save the preset for future use, check the box next to Save these settings and enter a name for the setting.
Occasionally, your admin may require users to request access to download select assets. If you attempt to download an asset that requires approval prior to downloading, you may be prompted to submit a download request.