You can use lightboxes to add assets from multiple folders to one central location.
Example Use Cases
- You can add images and text documents for different products to a lightbox so you can email your agency a link to download all the items.
- You’re choosing which images to use for a new product brochure and need feedback from your manager. Once the images are added to the lightbox, you can invite your manager to collaborate and comment on the selections.
- You often need to provide referenceable customers, so you create a lightbox of customer logos for easy access and sharing.
This article will review how to:
- Click in the top navigation.
- Click Create a lightbox.
- Enter the name, project (optional) and description (optional).
- Click Save.
There are two ways to add assets to a lightbox.
- Hover over the asset you want to add and click on the asset thumbnail.
- Select the asset(s) you want to add (for multiple assets, hold down the Ctrl key on a PC or the Command key on a Mac) and click Add to Lightbox on the actions toolbar.
There are two ways to remove assets from a lightbox.
- Click on the thumbnail to remove assets from your active lightbox.
- From the lightbox view, select the asset(s) you want to remove (for multiple assets, hold down the Ctrl key on a PC or the Command key on a Mac), click Lightbox actions and choose Remove Assets.
You can invite other users to add comments and modify a lightbox.
- In the lightbox view, click the number in the left column next to Collaborators.
- Enter the email address(es) and a message (optional).
- If you want the recipients to be able to modify the lightbox, check the These users can modify box. This gives recipients permission to edit lightbox information and add and remove assets.
- Click Share.
You can add comments to the lightbox or individual assets.
- Lightbox comment: Add the comment in the Add your comment box in the left column of the lightbox view.
- Asset comment: In the lightbox view, click the asset and write your comment in the Type your comment field in the right column. Assets with comments will display a talk bubble icon showing the number of comments. These comments will only be visible to collaborators added to the lightbox.
By default, users will receive an in-system notification and email when a collaborator comments or modifies a lightbox because they will be watching it.