This article covers the following topics:
The Related Assets tool enables admins and contributors to link assets together – meaning that if you’re viewing an asset, previews of its related assets will appear in the right panel. (Those previews will not appear if the user doesn’t have permissions for the asset.)
You can also use Related Assets to control which assets are eligible for use in Webdam Templates.
- Log in to the core application.
- Select the asset you would like to relate to others.
- From the right navigation panel, click Add Related.
- The Asset Chooser allows you to navigate to any folder in your Webdam account and view the assets within. Simply click the assets you want to relate to your previously selected asset.
- Click Save when finished.
- From the Thumbnail View, hold down CNTL (PC) or Command (Mac) and select the assets that will relate to each other. (To select a range of assets, select the first asset in the set, hold down SHIFT and select the last asset in the set.)
- Click the icon on the actions toolbar.
- Choose Relate X Assets.