This article covers the information you need to know to configure Workstream for your team.
Note: Workstream is a separate product from Webdam, to learn more about adding Workstream to your account, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Log in to Webdam.
- Click your name in the top right-hand side of the navigation and select Workstream.
To access the Preferences, log in to Workstream and click the Manage tab in the secondary navigation.
- Choose which contributor groups have access to Workstream. These groups correspond to the groups that exist in your DAM.
- If you’d like to create groups specifically for Workstream, you will need to create them in Webdam. Click here to learn more about Configuring Users and Groups.
If you have Projects or Tasks that often require coordination between the same set(s) of people, you can create Teams that allow you to quickly send assets for approval to a group of Webdam users without requiring you to enter each user individually.
- To create a Team, login to Webdam, click Teams in the top navigation and select Teams from the dropdown.
- Click to Add a new team.
- Enter a team name and description if desired. Click Save.
- To add members to a team, click the number in the User Count column. In the dialogue box, add users in the Add Users to this Team field. Click Save.
Check the box under the Assets section to make assets uploaded to a project or task inactive, meaning they cannot be downloaded by any user or viewed by end users (read more about asset statuses). We suggest checking this box to ensure assets in production aren’t accessed by unauthorized users.
- Locally stored assets: Assets that are added to a task or project and were not previously housed in your DAM, will appear in a folder titled Workstream Assets. By default, only admins will be able to view the Workstream Assets folder. Once the assets have been added to the DAM, they can be moved to other folders with the permissions of that folder applied.
Note: Do not delete or rename the Workstream Assets folder.
- DAM assets: Assets that are added to a task or project from a folder in your DAM will remain in their original folder and will be accessible to those who have permissions to view and download them.
- To edit the status name, click Edit Title.
- To edit the color of a status, click the color preview swatch and select your desired color.