This article covers the following topics:
Download access is set by the administrator and is controlled by group permissions. (Read more about configuring users and groups.)
You can download a single asset or a group of assets.
- Select the asset(s) you want to download. (For multiple assets, hold down the Ctrl key on a PC or the command key on a Mac.)
- Click the Download button on the actions toolbar.
Set the desired preset, crop (if applicable), and click Submit.
If you are downloading multiple assets, the download will be packaged as a .ZIP file and may take a few moments to generate. An email will be sent once the download is ready.
You can convert assets upon download by choosing a desired preset configured by the system admin from the dropdown and/or creating your own custom preset. These options depend on the group permissions. (Read more about configuring users and groups.)
To create a custom preset:
- Choose Custom from the desired preset.
- Select the file format from the dropdown.
- Set the resolution, dimensions and color space as needed. If left blank, the file will retain its original setting when downloaded.
- If you’d like to save the preset for future use, check the box next to Save these settings and enter a name for the setting.
Is there a drag and drop feature that allows users to drag assets straight from Webdam and into InDesign or other design software, rather than downloading them?
Hi Ben - Yes, this is possible through the Webdam Connector: https://www.damsuccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/211359286-Webdam-Connector-for-Adobe-Creative-Cloud-How-to-Use
Your Implementation Consultant has reached out to primary administrator, so you should be receiving more information from your team on the Connector soon.
I'd like to download a folder including all its assets and sub-folders. Is that possible?
how long does it take to receive the email that images are ready? i have been waiting over 30 minutes.
Same question Neil Uhl above - downloading folders and not individual assets. Our partners are asking this regularly. Please reply :)