Webdam makes it easy to share links to assets in your DAM or embed those assets on a web page or email.
Admins and contributors may access the links.
Share a link or embed an asset:
- Log into Webdam.
- Double click an asset to see its asset details page..
- Click in the actions toolbar. The Get Links window will display page, direct and embeddable links. Here’s how they work:
- Page links: Links to the asset details page. Anyone who clicks the link will need to log into Webdam to access the asset.
- Direct link: Links to a preview of the asset in the browser. People who click the link will not be able to download the asset and are not required to log into Webdam to view it. You can choose the maximum pixel size for this preview before sending.
- Embeddable link: HTML code that embeds the asset into a blog, website, etc. You can choose the maximum pixel size for this asset before embedding. You do not need a Webdam login to view the asset.