Ensure your team has access to the content needed to create compelling customer experiences with the Webdam Connector for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). The connector provides a near real-time sync of Webdam assets to AEM to seamlessly moves assets between two of your most important content systems.
The connector is compatible with AEM versions 6.x, and is an add-on feature. Contact your customer success manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Select which assets are synced from Webdam to AEM.
- Use the designated “Sync to AEM” metadata field to specify which assets will be synced.
- Changes to assets in Webdam will either be reflected or trigger a status update on the affected assets in AEM.
- Actions that are reflected in AEM: asset uploads, folder creation, asset moves, metadata updates or deletion, asset version updates, renaming assets
- Actions that send a status update to AEM: asset deletions, asset deactivation
- Reporting is provided via a scheduled email summarizing the status of actions or changes to assets, the time the action was taken and other relevant details.