Click, post, done! The Webdam plug-in for Hootsuite creates a seamless connection between Webdam and Hootsuite. In seconds, you can pull engaging images from your DAM directly into your posts and share it with followers across your social channels.
Follow these simple steps to install and use the Webdam plug-in within Hootsuite:
- Sign in to Hootsuite.
- Click the App Directory icon, search for Webdam and click the Install App button.
- After clicking Finish, you will be prompted to enter your company's Webdam domain.
*Note: Some organizations may require additional authentication, such as your individual login credentials. Follow the prompts on the screen to connect Webdam.
- Once installed, click the Publisher icon. Under Content Sources, click Webdam to access your Webdam library.
- Choose the image(s) you’d like to include in your post. If selecting multiple images, they must be in the same folder – selections reset when you change folders.
*Note: Only image files are available using the Webdam plug-in for Hootsuite.
- Once selected, the images you’ve chosen will appear in the Compose window. Compose your message as normal and post to your selected channels.