Since only one version of the Webdam Connector can be active at a time, you must remove any existing Webdam Connector plug-ins from your InDesign Plug-Ins folder before installing a ZXP package that contains Webdam Connector plug-ins.
Once the uninstall is complete, you can install the most-recent version of Webdam Connector for Adobe Creative Cloud.
Note: Adobe no longer supports CS6, therefore users operating the Webdam Connector with CS6 may experience limited connectivity and support options.
Mac OS users:
- Quit InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator if it’s open.
- Open a Finder window.
- Open your Library folder.
- Click Go on the top navigation and choose Go to Folder.
- Enter ~/Library
- Navigate through the folder path to /Library/ApplicationSupport/Adobe/CEP/extensions and move the WebdamCCConnector file to the trash.
- Open your Applications folder.
- Navigate through the folder path to /Applications/Adobe InDesign CC 201#/Plug-Ins and move the SiliconConnectorWebdam file to the trash.
- Quit InDesign if it’s open.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Uninstall WebdamCCConnector 1.0.
- If you want to retain existing InDesign plug-ins, do not use the uninstaller, but go to \C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\WebdamCCConnector and delete the folder.