The Webdam mobile app extends the full capabilities of Webdam to your phone or tablet. You can easily upload, download and distribute assets from wherever you are.
The app is available to admins, contributors and regular users on the following devices with iOS 7.0+: iPhone 4s or later and iPad 2 or later. Download it free on the App Store. You must have a Webdam account to log in.
This article covers the following topics:
- Get started
- Sort folders and assets
- Search assets
- Use your Webdam credentials to log into the Webdam mobile app.
- You will see all of the folders you have access to – click any folder or asset you’d like to view.
- Click to return to the main display.
Sorting folders and assets:
By default, folders and assets are ordered by upload date (most recent shown first).
- Click the icon to sort on filename, file size, upload date or capture date.
- Click the selection again to sort between a descending (newest first) or ascending (oldest first) order.
- Click on the top-right of the screen on an iPhone or click directly on the Search Bar on an iPad.
- Enter the search term and click Search.
- To narrow your results, click to choose an asset type and click Apply.
- To exit the search results, click Cancel.