All of your lightboxes are available to view, download or share from your mobile device. (Read more about lightboxes in Webdam.)
This article covers the following topics:
- Add assets
- Remove assets
- Invite users to collaborate
- Remove collaborators
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Click on the actions toolbar.
- Click .
- Enter the lightbox name.
- Click Ok.
- Navigate to the asset you want to add.
- From the list view of assets, click then . If you’re on the asset details page, click then .
- Choose the desired lightbox from the menu, then click Done.
- Click , then click the lightbox you want to remove an asset from.
- Click next to the asset you want to remove, then click .
- Click OK.
You can invite other Webdam users to collaborate on a lightbox. Collaborators can add comments and modify the lightbox.
Invite users to collaborate:
- In the lightbox view, click then .
- Enter the email address(es) and a message (optional).
- If you want the recipients to be able to modify the lightbox, check the Can modify box. This allows them to edit lightbox information and add and remove assets.
- Click +Add.
- In the lightbox view, click the lightbox you want to remove a collaborator from.
- Click then .
- Click the X next to collaborator you want to remove.
You can add comments to the lightbox or individual assets. By default, users will receive an in-system notification and email when a collaborator comments or modifies a lightbox. (Read more about watching and notifications.)
- Lightbox comment: In the lightbox view, click the lightbox you want to comment on. Click . Enter your comment and click Post.
- Asset comment: Click next to the asset and select . Enter your comment and click Post.
- Assets with comments will display a icon showing the number of comments. Comments will only be visible to collaborators added to the lightbox.
Users with download permission can email a download of a lightbox to other users. The recipient does not need to be a Webdam user; however, they will only be able to download the asset for a set amount of time. (Read more about emailing a download of a single asset from the mobile app.)
- Click , then click the lightbox you want to email.
- From the lightbox view, click and select .
- Enter the email address(es) a subject and message (optional).
- Click to set the expiration date – this is how long the user has to download the asset.
- Click Send Download.