Some Webdam services may be blocked by an organization's security system. However, most organizations have in place a process for approving traffic to and from specific sites. If you are having trouble connecting to key services with Webdam, we often recommend working with your IT team to allow network traffic to particular services (known as "whitelisting").
The following domains are needed to access Webdam, upload assets, and download originals/converted assets:
- *.webdamdb.com (or alternatively your specific Webdam domain)
- Any custom domains created for your Webdam account or Brand Portals
For FTP, please whitelist the IP address and port below:
- ftp.webdamdb.com (port 21)
- sftp.webdamdb.com (port 22)
For Dynamic Templates, please whitelist the addresses below:
- host flex.printui.com
We also recommend that your IT team whitelists the following domains on your mail server:
Note: There might be times when new URLs and IP addresses are either added or removed. We will do our best to update this document when there are changes. Please enter a request with any questions or concerns.
Troubleshooting connection issues:
Try accessing your account with an incognito window (Chrome) or private window (Firefox). If you are able to connect and operate the site normally, this is often an indication of a caching issue. Clear your cookies and cache in a normal browsing window and see if the issue is resolved. It is often preferential to use an incognito window first, so you can avoid unnecessarily deleting cached login information.
Try accessing your account with a different browser. It is not uncommon for some features to work in one browser but not another, but please send us a message so that we can fix the behavior. We currently support the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
We do not support Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or earlier.
Other Troubleshooting Situations
Emails from Webdam are not received:
- Check your spam filters to see if the email was blocked. Most organizations will have a process for releasing email from a spam filter, and contact your IT team if there's any confusion. If the email isn't in your spam filter, your organization may be blocking it entirely. In that case, you may want to ask your IT personnel to whitelist the email addresses listed above.
You can browse Webdam, but not download or upload assets:
- If you can test downloading on a personal network connection (your home or a phone hotspot), this is often an indication that your organization will need to whitelist our services as outlined above.
When you open the Adobe Connector or the Dynamic Templates Plugin, nothing happens:
- If you're able to connect and log in normally on a personal connection, this can often be resolved by whitelisting the domains above.