This article will cover how to:
- Log in to the mobile app, tap the icon and select Assets.
- Tap into a folder and/or navigate to the asset you you’d like to save/download.
Note: At this time, only image files can be saved or shared.
From the List or Thumbnail View:
- Tap the icon along the right side of the asset (list view) or bottom of the asset (thumbnail view) and select Export.
- You can choose which way you’d like to share the asset or save it to your device.
From the Asset Details page:
- Tap an asset to view the Asset Details page.
- Tap the export icon and choose which way you’d like to share the image or save it to your device.
Images can be stored offline (locally) for easy access/viewing in the event your device isn’t connected to the internet or a cellular network.
Make assets available offline:
- Navigate to an asset.
- Tap the icon (thumbnail or list view) or the export icon (asset details page), and select Make available offline.
- The current version of the asset will be saved to your device.
- To remove an from your offline list, navigate to the asset you’d like to remove, tap the icon and select Remove from offline.
View offline assets:
- Tap the icon, under Assets, select Local. Local assets are marked with a blue checkmark.